CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

Guess What's Inside!







I made a couple of these cute cards using the Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge.
The card base is found on page 55 under the Card function.  I cut the base at 4.5 and got two cards on a 12x12 sheet of paper.  I tied some ribbon on the front of the card and cut a layer of 3.5 by 3 paper, punched the edges and stamped using the bird from our September Stamp of the Month "Fall Favorites" and a stamp from CardzTV "Encouraging Thoughts" stamp set.

One the inside I did a sentiment layer that was cut at 3.75x3, punched the edge and inked with some CTMH "Desert Sand". I also stamped the teacup from CardzTV stamp set "Brew HAHA" and "Get Well Soon" from CardzTV "Encoraging Thoughts" set.

So what's inside?  Two Bigelow Sweet Dreams tea bags for my friend!
Thanks for watching.  Do not forget to check out my Cricut Mini giveaway.  We are getting very close to a new home for the Mini!!
You can order product through:
www.judyashmore.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings