Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month Close to My Heart is offering a stamp set called "Fall Favorites". This set can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.
In this hop, you will see projects featuring this fun stamp set from many talented crafty ladies! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog: http://love2createitall.com. If you came from Eva Friesen~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com then you are in the right place!
Here are two videos showing my project for this bloghop. The top on is the card and the second video is the card holder I made to use this as a gift set. Thanks for looking.
Your next stop on the Fall Favorites Stamp Set Blog Hop is the very talented Stephanie-www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com .
Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
3. Shelly Mendenhall http://www.inkywheels.blogspot.com
4. Eva Friesen ~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
5. Judith Ashmore~ http://grammiejudys.blogspot.com
6. Stephanie- www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
7. TinaGale - http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
8. Maria Woodworth ~ http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
9. Jennifer Kramer ~ http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
10. Carolyn ~ http://nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
11. Madeline Morcelo ~ http://inkingfromtheheart.blogspot.com
12. Theodora ~www.celebratecrafts.com
13. Laura W. - http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
14. Michelle Stewart ~ http://www.mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own "Fall Favorites" projects.