CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Maymaymadeit "Simply Spanish" Stamp Set

Hi everyone!  As some of you know I am honored to be on the Maymaymadeit Design Team.  She has a line of stamps that she has created and they are wonderful.  She has just added a new set called: "Simply Spanish" which she and two other members of the design team helped create.

I have made a card using one of the stamps from the set and a video that accompanies the card.
Thanks for watching and as always, I appreciate your views.

Here are pictures of the stamp set and the card I made using a cut from the Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge for the card base.



Thanks and please visit:
www.maymaymadeit.com to see her stamps
www.judyashmore.ctmh.com for my on-line webpage to order Close to My Heart Product.

TATA

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love that card shape too! Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings