CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Artbooking Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart

Hi Everyone!!  I am so excited to introduce the new Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart called ARTBOOKING.

I have two videos so far and will be doing all the project pages in the cartridge for reviews for you.  The cartridge can be ordered starting August 1, 2013 from my CTMH site:
                                     www.judyashmore.ctmh.com

I am also having a great drawing for an Anna Griffith gold Cuttlebug.  All customers who order in August and September will be entered into this drawing!  The Cuttlebug is a great accessory for all out projects, card making, and scrapbooking.

Thanks for visiting, TATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings