CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Maymaymadeit Connect Four Challenge

Come over to www.maymaymadeit.com and join us with the Connect Four Challenge this week.
It is so much fun and a great way to jump-start your creative mind!
Here is my card and a video making it:


www.maymaymadeit.com to enter this fun challenge and to see her stamp set "Beary Sentimental"

www.judyashmore.ctmh.com to order Close to My Heart products and be entered in my drawing for April and May customers!!

Thanks, TATA!

1 comment:

  1. Great items from you, man. I have take into аccount your stuff previous tο anԁ you are simply extremеly fаntaѕtic.
    Ӏ really lіκе what yоu’ve obtained here, certainlу like what you’гe saying and the wаy ԁuгing which you ѕay
    it. Yоu are making it еntertaining and you сontinue to сare foг to stay it smart.
    I can’t wait to learn much more from you. That is actually
    a terrific site.

    Here iѕ my web-sitе ... free microsoft points codes.how to get free microsoft points codes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings