CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Maymaymadeit "Beary Sentimental"

I just could not resist doing a bear card with the new M'pressions "Beary Sentimental" stamp set by Maymaymadeit!  Her stamps are so adorable and of the highest quality.

Here is my bear card:

Scoot over to www.maymaymadeit.com to see her stamp sets and you will see a link to purchase some for yourself!

www.judyashmore.ctmh.com for the Close to My Heart products.

Thanks for visiting, TATA!

2 comments:

  1. What's up to every one, the contents present at this website are genuinely amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Visit my web-site - go to the website

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a joy to watch you and your video's Judy! I love this cute bear card! The sentiments are very cute too, will be checking them out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings