CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 5, 2013

An Honor and a New Adventure

Hi Y'll!
I am so honored to tell you about a new adventure I will be taking, I will be on a design team!
I have joined the Maymaymadeit Design Team and will be posting projects featuring her new line of stamps called M'pressions!  I am so excited, now what I need to do is calm down and get ready to try and keep up with all the fun doing this design team.  I will have a posting in the morning (Saturday) using her new stamps set, SHHH, kinda a secret but you can do to her website and see it today!  www.Maymaymadeit.com

See y'all tomorrow, please come by and visit, oh I will also have a video for you.

TATA
Judy

1 comment:

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings