CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Get Ready for Thursday

I am so excited for all of my customers!  The Close to My Heart Valentine kit called "Whooo's Your Valentine" will be available to order this THURSDAY!
When you order $35.00 or more you can add this super great kit for only $10.00 more.  The kit has a value of $40.00.
You will get in this kit:
A great size D Valentine stamp set
1 12x12 sheet of our new glitter paper (silver)
2 12 x 12 sheets of pinks
1 12 x 12 sheet of white
12 little boxes ready to fold and make
12 candy tubes

What a great value!!
Can order from my on-line site:
                             www.judyashmore.ctmh.com starting Thursday through December 31.

 I will be giving away a kit on January 1, 2013!  Get one for you and get in the drawing for another to give away.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
TATA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings