CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ding-a-Ling Christmas Card

I was dreaming about this last night and had to do this card as soon as I woke up this morning.  I am a "ding-a-ling", yep, I play in a hand bell choir at my church and have played bells for about 11 years.  I love it.

I used Scandinavian Christmas Cards Cricut cartridge for the bells and a stamp from Cardztv for the sentiment.

I put the bells on one of my homemade "wibble-wobbles" and glittered the bow.  I love sparkly!

Thanks so much for visiting and do not forget my nice giveaway for October and November CTMH on-line customers.  Detail on the video.

TATA and have a great ding-a-ling day!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love the beautiful bells! You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing with us! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings