CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

CTMH Clementine Workshop on the Go

I got the new Clementine Workshop on the Go yesterday!! I love the paper, the stamp set and the embellishments that come with the set.  Today I did one of the layouts and decided to make a video showing this very nice kit and how to use it.  All the kits can be used in many ways.  They make 2 sets of 2 page layouts and have extra product for making cards or some of the really cute 3-d objects.
Here is my video:
Do not forget to scroll on down the page and read about my nice give-away!  A Cricut Mini!  Perfect for crafting and to use with our CTMH Cricut cartridges, Art Philosophy and Artiste.  Easy-peasy to order:  www.judyashmore.ctmh.com

Thanks so much for visiting me, please come back.
TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings