CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 27, 2012

Close To My Heart Artiste Coffin!

I love doing seasonal projects and things for the holidays.  I made this spooky, cute coffin from the Artiste cartridge today to give to some children. I lined the boxes with some white netting and will fill them with candy.  This was so easy because the cartridge cuts it the size you want or the one suggested and the Artiste cartridge comes with an assembly booklet that shows how to put your project together.  For me that is great because I am such a hands-on person!
 
 

 
Do not forget to check out my Cricut Mini give-away.  Scroll down this page to find out how you can be put in the drawing for this great machine.
Thanks for looking.  BOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings