CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge

I am so excited to tell share a little about the new CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.  It is a super-duper cartridge that I know you will want and will use for so many projects.  It has lots of shapes, a very nice alphabet, tons of great cards, belly bands and envelopes, and some of the cutest 3-d shapes along with some great phases.  There are seasonal things, birthday cuts and shapes, script balloons and rolled flowers!  Can you tell, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cartridge?

Here is a picture of the booklet, the guide to folding the 3-d objects and the THREE companion CTMH stamp sets.  This is such a bargin because you get the cartridge, handbook and guide, the three stamp sets exclusive to this cartridge and three sets of chipboard dimensionals, a $130.00 value for only $99.00.
You can shop through my CTMH website or by contacting me (jashmore1944@att.net) after August 1, 2012 to get this product.  Our new "cattie" is also full of great new items.

I will be working on some videos with some of the 3-d shapes.  I already have my "wheels churning" with ideas for Christmas crafts, scrapbooking and cards!  WHEW

Thanks for looking, TATA  Join in the Artiste Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings