CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CTMH Layout

HI, FRIENDS!! As I posted earlier, I am now a Close to My Heart consultant and I am so excited to be with this company. I have really been putting off so many scrapbooking project for several years now, ugggg. But since I have started getting started with CTMH, I have found myself totally engaged in creating layout pages again. This post is from February 2012. I used my Art Philosophy cartridge to creat so many things for this page. The border is from page 70 and the corners are founds on page 58. I love this cartridge! The stamping is from the CTMH stamp set S1203 called "Potential". I used the Cricut Craft room for the letters from the Cricut Alphabet Cartidge, font 2. Thanks for looking and if you want information about ordering product from me, click on the shopping cart! TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings