CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coffee Card


I had some cute coffee paper in my stash and wanted to make a card, so I went to mycutsearch.com and found a really nice coffee cup border on the Wall Decor cartridge! I love that search site. I cut the border and used a stamp set I had for the sentiment and the little coffee beans. I popped up the border with some mounting tape. I could smell the coffee brewing while I was making this cute card, so, of course I headed to the kitchen and made a pot of fresh coffee.
Thanks for looking, TATA!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Judy! Love that paper too! hope you're having a blessed Sunday, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card "a latte"! Thanks for following my blog! I'm a follower here :) I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comments, I love hearing from all of you! Blessings